Product Management expert with 20-year experience in e-Commerce, AI, fintech and content companies working mainly on mobile and desktop platforms
- Agile Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Business Case
- Competitive analysis
- Key Performance Indicators
- Objective and Key Results
- Prioritised Product Backlogs
- Product Coaching
- Product Development Process
- Product Requirements
- Quality Assurance Process
- Staff Management
- Stakeholders Management
- Technical Development
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Experience (UX)
- User stories
Since October 2022
Head of Product (Contract) at Atom Group (masterofmalt.com), Remote
Responsible for implementing Product Management workflows, which translated into scaling up product management, managing and hiring for the product management team
Master of Malt website for Retail and Trade
Warehouse & Production Tools
Other Internal tools
● Implemented and evangelised Product processes, Governance and Workflows – including prioritisation methodology, Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) governance, product requirements, ideation process, product roadmap, technology roadmap, process automation and more.
● Hired, on-boarded and managed a team of new product managers (4) to collaborate and support the technology efforts on all fronts of this complex business
● Worked as a Product Manager for various squads (Account Management, Onboarding, Pricing, Reporting and Data flow)
● Managed the UX function workflows to integrate them with Product
May 2019 – July 2022
Head of Product (Permanent) at CloudNC, London & Remote
Promoted in June 2020 from Lead Product Manager (contract) to Head of Product
Responsible for implementing the Product Management function and for building up the Product Discovery team to scale up the business in terms of revenue, production velocity (£/h) and data input accuracy, whilst supporting the start-up’s investment series. This role involved working closely with manufacturing, software and commercial teams to ensure we are building the right products (Discovery) and building them right (Delivery).
CloudNC AI CAM Software
Factory Operating System
● Implemented and evangelised Product processes, Governance and Workflows, including the Agile methodology for 4 development teams, 1 Discovery team and the Manufacturing team.
● Created a prioritisation methodology applied to all Product Backlogs based on feasibility, value and usability criteria.
● Created and iterated on a factory workflow using Agile in a manufacturing environment, whilst implementing a third-party software and capturing needs for an in-house solution, which being delivered.
● Created, scaled and recruited for and managed the Product Discovery Team made of a variety of roles: UX Design, System Engineering, Business Analysis and Product Ownership.
December 2018 -May 2019
Senior Product Manager (Contract) at Hugo&Cat, London
Responsible for Discovery phase of ireland.com.
● Implemented the Agile methodology to the Discover & Define despite contractual outputs.
● Worked in collaboration with the client to create a framework around Objective, KPIs and other metrics to prove the success of the future delivery.
February 2017 – December 2018
Senior Product Manager (Contract) at Government Digital Service (GDS), London
Lead of a multi-disciplinary Agile team to launch and maintain various Digital products.
GOV.UK Service Manual
GOV.UK GaaP toolkit
● Launched a new Service Manual, including content migration and creation of the CMS, to support governmental departments to deliver the right digital service to their audience.
● Extensive focus on user needs through user research in lab, interviews, feedback and surveys.
● Rationalisation of Front-End development tool-kits to optimise government’s code.
July 2015 – December 2015
Digital Platform Product Manager (Contract)
C. Hoare & Co, London
April 2014 – June 2015
Product Owner (Contract)
Money Advice Service, London
July 2013 – March 2014
Lead Global eCommerce Product Manager (Contract)
January 2013 – June 2013
Technical Product Manager (Contract)
Hotels.com (Expedia), London
September 2012 – January 2013
Product Director (Permanent)
The Mind Gym, London
March 2010 – August 2012
Senior Product Manager (Permanent)
January 2009 – February 2010
European Product Manager (Permanent)
AOL Europe, London
October 2007 – December 2008
Commercial Product Manager (Permanent)
November 2004 – October 2007
Product Manager (Permanent)
4D Interactive, London
April 2003 – November 2004
Inside Sales Manager (Permanent)
Newmarket International, London
September 2001 – March 2003
Inside Sales Associate (Permanent)
IBM, Dublin, Ireland
October 2000 – June 2001
Marketing Associate (Internship)
Telmex, Guadalajara, Mexico
Professional Scrum Product Owner I Certification
Usability and User Experience
Prince2 – Foundation and Practitioner
Certificate in TV Production
from the London Academy of Radio Film & TV.
Certificate in Production Management
from the London Academy of Radio Film & TV.
1998 – 2001
Master degree in Marketing and business studies, ESC Rennes, France
2 Years Studies in Rennes, France.
1 Year at the TEC de Monterrey, Guadalajara, Mexico.
· Diploma of the ESC Rennes (Master)
· Higher Bachelor of Arts in International Business (BAIB)
· Diploma of Higher Education in Business Studies (Dip HE)
1996 – 1998
Classe préparatoire HEC, Blois, France
2 Year course to achieve entry into ESC Business School
French Baccalaureate, Tours, France – A-level equivalent
On completion of Secondary Education (Scientific option)
French – Native speaker
English – Fluent
Spanish – Fluent
Technical development methodologies:
Agile (Scrums), Waterfall
User Experience software
: Axure (wire-frames), MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop
MS Office, MS Project, MS Windows, Mac OS, MS IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Jira, Target Process, Trello, iOS, Android.
Readings about human behaviour (Life Coaching diploma from Oxford College).
Voice-overs and singing
Sports: Swimming, Weight Training, Yoga.